Domestic Travel

Domestic Health Certificates are a legal document that state your pet has been examined by a veterinarian and determined to be healthy enough for travel. Always check with your airline to find out any requirements they may have for travel, depending on if your pet is flying in cargo or the cabin. Your airline will either require the exam be performed within 10 or 30 day of travel, so plan accordingly.

Just driving? Be prepared! The Department of Agriculture requires many states inspect pets crossing state lines for the appropriate paperwork.

International Travel

International Health Certificates vary based on your destination. They will often require specific vaccinations, deworming, microchipping, and other time-based treatments. We consult with the USDA's guidelines for every country to ensure every requirement is fufilled with attention to detail. Due to the strict requirements of many countries, we recommend contacting us as soon as possible to ensure there is enough time prepare your pet's documents.